Action-92: Propose spec text to resolve ISSUE-32

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:08:06 -0800
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
ISSUE-32: Do we specify that path-specificity applies only to
hierarchical URI schemes?

This may be unnecessary, although we could add a clarifying note. The
spec currently only supports path as part of a host-source, and defines
host-source as:

   host-source     = [ scheme "://" ] host [ port ] [ path ]

This implies path only works for hierarchical schemes since the host is
required in order to have a path, and the hierarchical "://" delimiter
is required if there's a scheme along with a host.

-Dan Veditz