[webappsec] March 12 teleconference CANCELLED due to conflict with IETF

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:16:45 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Two weeks from now, the IETF will be meeting in Orlando, FL.

Our regularly scheduled call on March 12th conflicts with the first meeting of the HTTPAuth WG, from 17:00-18:30 EST, which I expect many or all of our members here will have an interest in.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-httpauth/

I encourage you to participate remotely in lieu of our regular call that week.

The WebSec WG, a formal liaison with our group, will be meeting Wednesday, from 15:10 - 17:10 EST.  We will be reviewing and discussing, among other things, Jeff Hodges' framework requirements draft that serves as an input/requirements draft for much of our work here.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-websec-framework-reqs-00.txt

An agenda with links to audio streams and jabber rooms for all the IETF meetings that week is available at:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/86/

thanks,

Brad