[webappsec] very rough draft of an anti-clicjacking spec attached

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:49:37 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Lots of work to do here - lots and lots - but I wanted to get the ball rolling on the conversation with IETF WebSec and HTTP about where to go with the Frame Options directives.

Having some spec text and associated "next steps" that give a good reason to roll it into CSP will hopefully give us a bit more traction in getting interest and response from those folks.

David and Giorgio - Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org<mailto:carine@w3.org>> can help you if you want to move this into the official repository, she knows from me that you are the Editors.  Adam can perhaps provide some tips on the toolchain as well.

Have a good month, everybody, and I'll talk to you again in July!

-Brad