Re: [webappsec] very rough draft of an anti-clicjacking spec attached

From: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:06:53 -0700
To: David Lin-Shung Huang <linshung.huang@sv.cmu.edu>, Giorgio Maone <g.maone@informaction.com>
CC: W3C Web App Security WG <public-webappsec@w3.org>
bhill wrote..

 > David and Giorgio - Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org<mailto:carine@w3.org>> can
 > help you if you want to move this into the official repository, she knows
 > from me that you are the Editors.  Adam can perhaps provide some tips on the
 > toolchain as well.

Hi folks,  might we be able to get the draft spec "AntiClickjack.html" Brad had
attached to his message..

[webappsec] very rough draft of an anti-clicjacking spec attached
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2012Jun/0009.html

..instantiated in the official repository?

It'd be helpful to have it in a place where future revisions will also
presumably reside as we refine it and figure out whether it is stand-alone or
whether we'll incorporate it (or something like it) in the CSP spec itself. :)

I can instigate this if you folks have your hands full.

thanks,

=JeffH