Re: [webappsec] updated draft SVG: simple CORS request

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:09:38 +0100
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 00:55:24 +0100, =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@kingsmountain.com>
wrote:

>> I disagree. Specs in general (including this spec in particular) are not
>> only for user-agent implementors: serious developers of all types read
>> specs, and we should make reasonable efforts to accomodate them.
>  +1

Oh, I didn't say that I updated the SVG to use Arial as font (instead of
the much more beautiful Ubuntu Sans ;-) ). So it should look better on
random machines now:

   http://odinho.html5.org/CORS/cors-diagram-arial.svg

It's public domain, use for whatever whereever.

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com