[webappsec] TIME SENSITIVE: Deciding to meet in Lyon, France

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:33:55 +0000
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
WebAppSec WG members,

While I wish we could wait until following the F2F meeting coming up in May to decide, it appears our go/no-go deadline for deciding to meet at TPAC is April 30th.

Please respond if you know at this time whether you would or would not be interested/able to attend a F2F in Lyon, France, from October 29 - November 2.

I am able to attend.

Thanks,

Brad Hill