RE: [webappsec] TIME SENSITIVE: Deciding to meet in Lyon, France

Microsoft will be sending people to TPAC as usual and we will make sure we have sufficient representation for the WebAppSec WG. We support the group meeting during TPAC.

Thanks,

Jacob

From: Hill, Brad [mailto:bhill@paypal-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 9:34 AM
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: [webappsec] TIME SENSITIVE: Deciding to meet in Lyon, France

WebAppSec WG members,

While I wish we could wait until following the F2F meeting coming up in May to decide, it appears our go/no-go deadline for deciding to meet at TPAC is April 30th.

Please respond if you know at this time whether you would or would not be interested/able to attend a F2F in Lyon, France, from October 29 - November 2.

I am able to attend.

Thanks,

Brad Hill