Re: Is there a list of websites that use web push notifications

Hi Roberto,

I am not aware of any public lists of websites that use Push Notifications.
One option you could consider is querying the sites included in the HTTP
Archive for calls to pushManager.subscribe(), although do note that
response bodies are not included in the downloadable files.

http://httparchive.org

Thanks,
Peter