Re: Update on Push API

Thank you Léonie, I will send an update when it's been settled.

Creating a comprehensive test suite will be tricky because a lot of the
API's functionality is dependent on behaviour provided by the user agent
and the push service. I have filed an issue against WPT so that we can at
least track this.

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/5630

If we scope your question down to what's defined in the Push API, and not
its dependencies, the core parts of the API have good interoperability
between the implementations in Chrome and Firefox. I suppose we'll have to
assess this more thoroughly when the specification reaches CR?

Thanks,
Peter