Re: Art steps down - thank you for everything

Thank you Art.

You carried out this group and community over so many years.

Your first email to the AC was entitled "Just say NO?" as a response to
a proposal from W3C. It will take a while for me to realize you won't be
standing and come to the microphone to challenge us as you used to do
for so many years.

Philippe