Re: [Selection] Should selection.getRangeAt return a clone or a reference?

For what it's worth as a user of the range and selection APIs, updating a
live range is convenient and preferable, but since this has never worked in
all browsers, I never do it and have never recommended it to anyone else.
Therefore if Gecko changes, nothing really changes for me, so I don't care.
Knock yourself out, Mozilla.

Tim