Re: [Selection] Should selection.getRangeAt return a clone or a reference?

While I agree that it's nice, I have mild preference to return a
clone. As Olii said, changing from clone to live would involve quite a
bit of code. I feel sorry for already implemented people though.

I also guess that we need to ask more work to the spec editor to
support the liveness, such as:
- What will happen to the live-object on removeAllRanges()?
- Would the live-object keeps the same reference for removeAllRanges()
+ addRanges()?
- It may never happen, but when multiple ranges are supported, are
they bound to index?
Specing them in detail and writing tests for all these cases would be
quite a bit of work.

/koji