Re: A Second Edition of Web Storage? [was: Re: Web Storage Rec errata?]

On 5/12/15 7:57 AM, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:
> I don't think we need a CfC to publish a WD, right? We should just
> publish it, and then open a CfC on the plan to move to 2nd edition
> with these changes incorporated, and asking if there are other changes
> we should include before we move ahead.

Yes, our SOP is not to do a CfC for a `plain` WD publication but I
understood a `wide review WD` as a signal the spec is feature complete
and the next step is CR+. Thus in this case, it seems like a single CfC
to capture that, plus the other stuff I mentioned should be sufficient.

-AB