Re: A Second Edition of Web Storage? [was: Re: Web Storage Rec errata?]

In this case we don't know if the spec is feature complete. We just know there are things that need to be done.

If they turn out to be all that needs to be done the thing is feature complete, and we ask for CR. If not, we hope to discover so now.

But then, it's not a big deal either way. It just feels odd calling a draft a "wide review" draft, as if we didn't want that on other drafts. And fails to match what the Process requests of Working drafts which is that they all identify which bits they particularly want reviewed - changes, "the whole thing", "missing bits", …

cheers