URL Spec WorkMode (was: PSA: Sam Ruby is co-Editor of URL spec)

On 11/18/2014 03:18 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Meanwhile, I'm working to integrate the following first into the WHATWG
> version of the spec, and then through the WebApps process:
>
> http://intertwingly.net/projects/pegurl/url.html

Integration is proceeding, current results can be seen here:

https://specs.webplatform.org/url/webspecs/develop/

It is no longer clear to me what "through the WebApps process" means.
In an attempt to help define such, I'm making a proposal:

https://github.com/webspecs/url/blob/develop/docs/workmode.md#preface

At this point, I'm looking for general feedback.  I'm particularly
interested in things I may have missed.  Pull requests welcome!

Once discussion dies down, I'll try go get agreement between the URL
editors, the WebApps co-chairs and W3C Legal.  If/when that is complete,
this will go to W3C Management and whatever the WHATWG equivalent would be.

- Sam Ruby