Re: WebApps-ACTION-734: Start cfc to publish ui events as a "gutted" wg note

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Travis Leithead
<travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
>>When are we going to see the hit testing part of mouse events
>>defined? What draft will integrate with the event loop model and
>>deal with relative ordering of the events and which happen as part
>>of the same task and which as part of a distinct task, etc?
>
> Scheduled for inclusion in DOM Level 3 Events (Bug 25927)
>
> ...and other bugs yet to be fixed.

That's great to hear. If we are changing the scope so drastically from
what was originally envisioned for that document, why not use a new
name? "DOM Level 3 Events" is the last document out there that uses
DOM in the name while it's not actually defining DOM. Instead, it
defines a bunch of user interaction events.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/