Re: [fullscreen] Seeking status and plans [Was: [TPAC2014] Creating focused agenda]

Art, WebAppsWG:

THIS IS A STATIC STATUS SNAPSHOT EMAIL AND THUS MAY BE OUT OF DATE.
PLEASE REFERENCE THE LIVING STATUS HERE:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/PubStatus/Fullscreen

========= STATIC SNAPSHOT 2014-295 =========

Status of Fullscreen:

Just as the CSSWG already resolved[1], the WebAppsWG should drop its
out-of-date copy of Fullscreen, and replace it with a short note
stating that W3C is no longer maintaining a copy (hasn't been in a
long time), and that any interested parties should directly reference
the WHATWG Fullscreen living specification[2].  I leave it to the
WebAppsWG chairs to create such a note, or to wait for the CSSWG to do
so and simply copy/reference theirs.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Oct/0295.html##Fullscreen

[2] https://fullscreen.spec.whatwg.org

========= END STATIC SNAPSHOT 2014-295 =========