Re: PFWG request for abstract and introductions

Hi Michael, All,

Thanks for your e-mail. I'm _really_ sorry for the delayed reply [this
email was accidentally moved to my "Back Burner" folder where I just
noticed it)!

Although I will check all of WebApps' specs and ask Editors to update
their documents accordingly, are there any specs that are of high/keen
interest to you? (WebApps' spec list is
<https://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>.)

-Thanks, ArtB