Re: CFCs for ordinary drafts, was CFC for Re: "W3C" XHR, was Re: [admin] Draft of updated charter available for review

For specs that are passed FPWD, and thus where consensus to publish there
has been reached, this sounds like a good idea.

Though it might also be good to enable anyone to raise concerns about a
spec such that automatic WDs aren't published until concensus is reached
again.

/ Jonas