Re: CFCs for ordinary drafts, was CFC for Re: "W3C" XHR, was Re: [admin] Draft of updated charter available for review

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:48:18 +0100, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Hi Art,
> I'm wondering if we can change the group's work mode to not requiring
> CFCs for ordinary working drafts? Unless I'm not getting something, they
> seem to add an unnecessary delay to getting stuff published.

Yes, I strongly support that proposal.

There is no process requirement that there be a formal Call for Consensus
for "heartbeat" drafts, and no barrier to a group adopting a general
process of simply publishing them whenever the editors are ready.

cheers

Chaals