"W3C" XHR, was Re: [admin] Draft of updated charter available for review

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> I don't recall any discussions about stopping the current work, although
> I think it would be useful if the group's XHR Editors would provide a
> short status and plan.

It would indeed be good. However, it would also be good to have a broader discussion about what we do about the specs that have move to the WHATWG (unless we already did that and I missed it). This whole snapshot thing doesn’t feel like it’s working IMO.