Re: "W3C" XHR, was Re: [admin] Draft of updated charter available for review

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> > I don't recall any discussions about stopping the current work, although
> > I think it would be useful if the group's XHR Editors would provide a
> > short status and plan.
>

> It would indeed be good. However, it would also be good to have a broader discussion about what we do about the specs that have move to the WHATWG (unless we already did that and I missed it). This whole snapshot thing doesn’t feel like it’s working IMO.

To be clear: I’m concerned that the last time the spec on TR was updated was in 2012. That seems like a big failure to me, specially as when you google for the spec, the on the TR comes up first. This means that most people are looking at a grossly outdated spec if they click on the first link.