Re: [editing] Leading with ContentEditable=Minimal

If Intention events are (temporarily) moved out of scope, I think this
leads us back to the question of what would contentEditable='minimal' do
exactly?  Enable collapsed selections and default handling of cursor
movement ... anything else?  If this is all it would do, then perhaps what
we really want is an explicit API to enable cursors?