CfC: to add Robust Anchoring API to WebApps' charter; deadline June 23

[ Was: Re: [charter] Addressable Ranges? ]

Doug proposes WebApps include a Robust Anchoring API in its charter and
this is a CfC to do so. The specific proposed addition is below and it
includes this API being a joint spec with the proposed Web Annotations
WG (draft charter is [1]).

If you have any comments or concerns about this proposal, please send
them by June 23 at the latest.

-Thanks, AB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2014/annotation/charter/>