Re: Editing Conference Call June 6th

On 6/4/14 11:42 AM, Ben Peters wrote:
> There will be a conference call on June 6th at 08:00 (8am) San
> Francisco time (PST) to discuss the recent editing topics
> contentEditable=minimal and CommandEvent[1]. We will be on #webapps
> with Zakim and will send minutes to this list. The pin and further
> details will be sent before the call. Sorry for the late notice-any
> future calls on this subject will have more advanced notice. ​Your
> participation is welcome and encouraged.

The general logistics (IRC & Voice Conference info) for this call are
the same as for all of WebApps' other meetings:
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Meetings#General_Information>.

The PIN for the June 6 call is 9274.

For links to some meeting-related resources such as tutorials for the
RRSAgent bot, see
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Meetings#IRC_and_Meeting_Resources> and
as well as the following Scribe cheat sheet I wrote for the Pointer
Events WG: <https://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/Meetings#Meeting_Scribes>.

-AB