RE: [April2014Meeting] Plans and expectations for specs in CR; deadline April 9

Hi Art,

I've reviewed the open pull requests and moved all tests into https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/IndexedDB. And ran the tests on Chrome and Firefox in http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html (/IndexedDB/ as path), to get an initial implementation report http://zqzhang.github.io/IndexedDB-test/

Though we've gotten a test suite for IDB, it is not yet completed; at least we can do the following as I observed:
- improve support.js as comment https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/516#issuecomment-39178659
- add more tests, for example, some of the checkpoints for exception are valuable in https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/292
- revisit the failed tests and provide fixing in need
- add test results of IE11; is there someone can help on this?

> * Pointer Lock: Vincent; implementation status; test suite status; plan
> to "complete" test suite
>
> * Server-sent Events: Zhiqiang; is the implementation report current
> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/ServerSentEvents>; when do
> you
> expect the CR exit criteria to be met?

Yes, with one update that request-credentials.htm passed on Chrome and Firefox with fixing https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/836 applied; however, this fixing is not so perfect.

Another, I'd like to ask Mozilla experts to double check if the shared and dedicated worker are supported on Firefox as below tests or if there are bugs in the tests themselves; can someone help on this?

- http://w3c-test.org/eventsource/dedicated-worker/
- http://w3c-test.org/eventsource/shared-worker/

Thanks,
Zhiqiang