Re: [April2014Meeting] Plans and expectations for specs in CR; deadline April 9

On 4/9/14 10:19 AM, ext Zhang, Zhiqiang wrote:
>> From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
>>

>> * IDB: Zhiqiang; test suite status; plan to create an Implementation Report
> I've reviewed the open pull requests and moved all tests into https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/IndexedDB. And ran the tests on Chrome and Firefox in http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html (/IndexedDB/ as path), to get an initial implementation report http://zqzhang.github.io/IndexedDB-test/
>
> Though we've gotten a test suite for IDB, it is not yet completed; at least we can do the following as I observed:
> - improve support.js as comment https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/516#issuecomment-39178659
> - add more tests, for example, some of the checkpoints for exception are valuable in https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/292
> - revisit the failed tests and provide fixing in need
> - add test results of IE11; is there someone can help on this?

Thanks for this information Zhiqiang and for creating a Draft
Implementation Report for IDB!

(If no none volunteers to provide IE data before this week's meeting, we
can ask Adrian and Kris during the meeting.)

>> * Server-sent Events: Zhiqiang; is the implementation report current
>> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/ServerSentEvents>; when do
>> you
>> expect the CR exit criteria to be met?
> Yes, with one update that request-credentials.htm passed on Chrome and Firefox with fixing https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/836 applied; however, this fixing is not so perfect.

Simon - would you (or someone else) please review
<http://w3c-test.org/eventsource/request-credentials.htm> vis-à-vis
PR836 (without this patch, this test case produces Timeout on Chrome,
FFNightly and Opera)?

> Another, I'd like to ask Mozilla experts to double check if the shared and dedicated worker are supported on Firefox as below tests or if there are bugs in the tests themselves; can someone help on this?
>
> - http://w3c-test.org/eventsource/dedicated-worker/
> - http://w3c-test.org/eventsource/shared-worker/

My recollection is that during the TPAC2013 meeting, Jonas said that
functionality was implemented so yes, it would be good if someone would
please clarify the situation and plan.

-Thanks, AB