Re: [HTML Imports]: Sync, async, -ish?

Ok, so my 2 cents: it's ok but it gives a very Web 1.0 solution. We had to
invent AJAX so developers could control the user experience in the face of
significant network delay. As I said earlier, most apps will turn this
problem over to the design team rather than cause users to leave while the
browser spins waiting for the page to render.