Re: [webcomponents]: The Shadow Cat in the Hat Edition

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> To calm the brave guinea people down, I showed them a magic trick. Out
> of my sleeve, I pulled out two new combinators: A hat (^) and a cat
> (^^).

The syntax here certainly looks interesting. However how are we
planning on supporting things like styling built-in form controls? It
would be very nice to enable styling the dropdown of a <select> using
the same CSS selector whether the <select> has been implemented using
C++, a built-in WebComponent or a library-supplied WebComponent.

/ Jonas