Re: [webcomponents]: Changing names of custom element callbacks

These callbacks specifically mean the element has entered or left the
*document*.

We felt that entered/leftDocument was better than
insertedInto/removedFromDocument but the key bit is *Document. This has
caused enough confusion in discussion that being explicit seems justified.