Re: [webcomponents]: First stab at the Web Components spec

Personally, I had no objection to rel="component". It's similar in usage to
rel="stylesheet" in the fact that it's descriptive of what you're linking
to.

On the other hand, rel="include" is very broad. It could just as easily
apply to a stylesheet as a Web component, and may limit the usefulness of
the term if/when future rel values are introduced.

(p.s. I'm new to this list and haven't read through all the previous
discussions on Web components. Feel free to disregard this comment if I'm
rehashing old topics)