CfC: publish Proposed Recommendation of Web Storage; deadline March 6

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:52:37 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
We now have an Implementation Report [ImplReprt] for the Web Storage CR
[CR] that indicates we have meet the exit criteria using the tests the
group approved last year [TS-Approve]. As such, this is a Call for
Consensus to publish a Proposed Recommendation of Web Storage using [CR]
as the basis.

If you have any comments or concerns about this CfC, please reply to
this e-mail by March 6 at the latest. Positive response is preferred and
encouraged, and silence will be considered as agreement with the proposal.

(Separately, I will start a CfC to publish a FPWD of a new version of
Web Storage that includes all of the changes Ian has made since the CR
was published.)

-Thanks, AB

[ImplReprt] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/WebStorage>
[CR] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-webstorage-20111208/>