Re: Keyboard events for accessible RIAs and Games

From: Кошмарчик <garykac@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:10:56 -0800
To: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is not the first time these issues have been raised. The following
threads can provide some context to the current state of the discussion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2012JulSep/0103.html (obsolete
proposal)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012OctDec/0623.html

Please also take a look at the UIEvents (formerly "DOM Level 4 Events")
Editor's Draft at:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/d4e/raw-file/tip/source_respec.htm
I believe that it addresses all of your concerns but I'm interested in any
comments that you might have.

Thanks,
-Gary