Re: Filesystem events

We didn't come to much of a resolution.
It was suggested that the current behavior in browsers was incorrect;
that the File should become inaccessible if/when it changes.

There still seems to be some hang-up on the Directory entry concept. For
example, WebKit allows the drag and drop (and selection via input file
-webkit-directory) of a directory,
creating directory entry hooks, and Mozilla does not seem to support that.

All vendors (I believe) are supportive of stashing File objects into
IndexedDB.

I don't know that we've made it any further on the concept of mount
points and/or simple input file directory standardization, and as such,
there's not been progress on
file / directory watchers.

-Charles