Re: [admin] XHR ED Boilerplate

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:25:24 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I agree with Ian's other observations/comments.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> What I don't really understand, though, is why any of this is needed at
> all. What value is the W3C adding by creating these forks?

In the end (dunno when that will be), patent commitments from the
Members of the WebApps WG. That seems worthwhile to me. It is
unfortunate I could not reach an agreement with the W3C where I could
publish my work under CC0 and still achieve that.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/