Re: Defenses against phishing via the fullscreen api (was Re: full screen api)

From: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:06:15 +0200
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Chris Pearce <cpearce@mozilla.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, "Carr, Wayne" <wayne.carr@intel.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm not sure where this falls, but how would things like control-w or
> cmd-w work? If the non-alphanumerics work, but the alphanumerics do not...
> will that close the window?

Far as I understood it the "keyboard disabled" refers to keyboard events to
JS/DOM, it's not a statement about key response by the browser. There is a
separate topic called "keyboardlock" which is intended to deal with things
where you wouldn't want a special key interrupting your game (such as a
windows key, ctrl+tab etc.) Though I don't know how far or favored that is.