A little introduction

From: Julian Aubourg <j@ubourg.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:13:41 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi all,

My name is Julian Aubourg and I'm one of the new co-editors of the XHR spec
(together with Jungkee Song from Samsung and Hallvord R. M. Steen from
Opera).

I'm a member of jQuery Core and rewrote the lib's ajax module and
implemented $.Deferred (and now $.Callbacks). I like everything async,
really ;)

As for making a living, I co-founded my own company Creative-Area (
http://www.creative-area.net) together with yet again two people: Florent
Bourgeois and Xavier Baldacci. We make websites/webapps, from both ends,
which means I write far too much PHP and SQL for my own good.

-- Julian