Re: [push-api] Moving Push API to FPWD [Was: Re: [admin] Publishing specs before TPAC: CfC start deadline is Oct 15]

Hi all,

With Eduardo's help I updated the spec [1] for Art's comments as below.
Here is a summary from the commit:
- security section text
- service bindings text
- more info on serverProtocols
- updated the definitions
- additional references (I still need to update the respec biblio)
- example code and flow in the Framework section
- general editorial cleanup

I would like to request a CFC for FPWD publication, if there are no more
substantive comments on the updated version. We look forward to a good
discussion on this API during TPAC and would like that to occur on a FPWD
basis.

Thanks
Bryan Sullivan

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/default/index.html