Reminder: Mail List Etiquette [Was: Re: localStorage]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:47:33 -0400
To: ext Sean McHugh <seanmchugh.info@gmail.com>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org

On 9/11/12 9:03 PM, ext Sean McHugh wrote:
> I submitted a proposal yesterday. I don't want to spam you so this is
> the last time I will make this suggestion directly.

This is the first email I have seen from you on this list.

Please note we have a mail list usage and etiquette policy
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WorkMode#Mail_List_Policy.2C_Usage.2C_Etiquette.2C_etc.>
we expect _everyone_ to follow. As such ...

> I think websql and idb are very bad.

Please refrain from such unqualified judgements and use the list for
_technical_ discussions about the group's specs.

-Thanks, AB