localStorage

From: Sean McHugh <seanmchugh.info@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:03:45 -0400
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi,

I submitted a proposal yesterday. I don't want to spam you so this is the
last time I will make this suggestion directly.

I think websql and idb are very bad. I know because I have written a js
file that abstracts these two and makes them work on all browsers. I think
I might have personally written the best relational client-side database in
the world.

I think you should just offer localStorage(key, callback); it is far easier
for developers to get what they need with a simple interface like this an
it would be far easier for web browsers to provide such support.