Re: Proposal for "Cascading Attribute Sheets" - like CSS, but for attributes!

Yes, but... One of the problems with the "is" attribute is that it's
magic: only the parser reacts to it, and changing it does not do
anything. I was hoping for some special notation that clearly made it
not an attribute, so that at least the magic is confined to CAS, and
does not extend to weird attribute behavior.

:DG<