Re: CfC: publish Candidate Recommendation of Web Sockets API; deadline July 18

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:52:39 +0000 (UTC)
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Julian Reschke wrote:

> > OK; the amount of work is ~45 minutes (and probably can be automated
> > for future publication cycles).
> >
> > See attachments; an edited version of the current editor's draft, and
> > the diffs. ...
>
> ..and the diff was reversed; new version attached.

Applying that diff to the spec on dev.w3.org is dumb, as it will just get
blown away the next time I update the spec. If you actually want to help
please e-mail me (as I suggested on the bug) and I can provide you with
the relevant files against which to write the diff so that it will be
maintained in future versions of the spec.