Re: [UndoManager] Re-introduce DOMTransaction interface?

From: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@webkit.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:18:18 -0700
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
On Jul 6, 2012 3:06 PM, "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 7/5/12 3:05 PM, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
>>
>> Also, I think consistency matters a lot here. I'm not aware of any other
>> Web-facing API that takes a pure object with callback functions.

http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Traversal-Range/traversal.html#Traversal-NodeFilter(the
acceptNode function).

> Or was the point about having multiple callback functions?

Precisely about having multiple callback functions.

Also to respond to some of earlier comments, I don't think most web
developers think of passing objects when adding event listeners.

- Ryosuke