RE: [IndexedDB] Plans to get to feature complete [Was: Numeric constants vs enumerated strings ]

From: Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:50:53 +0000
To: Kyle Huey <me@kylehuey.com>, Joshua Bell <jsbell@chromium.org>
CC: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
IE is not planning on implementing the IDBSync APIs for IE10 and we proposed to mark them “At Risk” on the current spec.

Israel