Re: April face-to-face meetings for HTML and WebApps

Dear All,

At this time, the meeting will NOT happen on those dates since we didn't
find a host for the meetings.

I'm looking to see if we could do one in May/June (or July at most). As
soon as we manage to secure a host for it, I'll propose new dates.

Thank you to all who provided feedback,

Philippe