Re: April face-to-face meetings for HTML and WebApps

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 12:11:52 +0100, timeless <timeless@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's Passover [1]. Passover begins in the evening of Friday, April 6,
> 2012, and ends in the evening of Saturday, April 14, 2012.
> Thank you for asking in advance so that we can *not* do it at this time.

So the upshot is that Josh will be attending for the days he is able to,
and will not be available on Friday. This may apply to others (which is
why we asked the question), or there may be other reasons why people
cannot attend.

"can you attend" is not the question we asked, which is "is there a very
good reason not to hold this meeting". Bearing in mind that in the case of
each group the meeting is not able to take binding decisions between the
people who are there, and that we recognise the difficulty some people
will have in getting to it.

Cheers

Chaals

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk