Re: [webcomponents] HTML Parsing and the <template> element

I think I'm not understanding the implications of your argument.

You're making a principled argument about future pitfalls. Can you
help me get my head around it by way of example?

Perhaps:
-pitfalls developers fall into
-further dangerous points along the slippery slope you think this
opens up (you mentioned pandoras box)