Re: Feedback on Quota Management API

From: Kinuko Yasuda <kinuko@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:33:56 +0900
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Cc: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Eric U <ericu@google.com>
Based on the feedbacks I've updated the draft:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/quota/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

- Got rid of string enum, instead introduced navigator.persistentStorage
and navigator.temporaryStorage
- Some interface name changes (just for IDL)

  QuotaStorageEnvironment -> StorageQuotaEnvironment
  StorageInfo -> StorageQuota
  StorageInfoQuotaCallback -> StorageQuotaCallback
  StorageInfoUsageCallback -> StorageUsageCallback
  StorageInfoErrorCallback -> StorageErrorCallback

I'd like to finalize these naming/interface details while we're here.