RE: Push API draft uploaded

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:12:33 +0000
To: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
No, the proposal at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Services/Notifications/Push/API. This was mentioned by Jonas at the Webapps meeting as the way that Mozilla is looking at this API. In that API there are two methods: requestRemotePermission() and checkRemotePermission();

But also separately, I am considering how Web Intents can be used for API service provider discovery, and use.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan