Re: Push API draft uploaded

From: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:37:04 +0200
To: "SULLIVAN, BRYAN L" <bs3131@att.com>
Hi Brian,

On 05/24/2012 03:02 PM, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:
> Thanks for the comments. I updated the spec:
> - define what happens when url is omitted
> - remove [NoInterfaceObject]
> - define readyState as a unsigned short (that was what was meant in the first place)
> - fix cut/paste errors
>
> I still have to find the source of "resolve a url" as that's a function I borrowed from EventSource.
>
> Latest version is at http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/default/index.html

Thanks for the update. "resolve a url" is defined in HTML; see
<http://www.whatwg.org/html/#resolving-urls>.

As for a numeric readyState, please have a look at the discussion at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2012JanMar/0166.html>.

Finally, it appears that you removed [NoInterfaceObject] from
NavigatorPush (where I believe it was correct), rather than from
PushService.

HTH
Ms2ger